Exam Name: Advanced Competitive Research Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
Advanced Competitive Research Exam Questions
- True or False: With the help of Traffic Analytics, you can find data about top destinations that visitors reach directly through hyperlinks on the analyzed website.
- True or False: Analyzing competitors’ referral links with the help of SEMrush tools (such as Traﬃc Analytics, Backlink Analytics, Market Explorer and Topic Research) can be a pipeline for ﬁnding potential aﬃliates.
- True or False: To understand your competitors’ digital marketing tactics in detail, you should focus on their strategies and performance in PR and Social rather than in SEO and PPC.
- Which of the following media buys will work for your business if you are in a restricted industry, and need to focus more on experimental platforms? Choose three options.
- Which SEMrush tool will help you understand what kind of customers are the core audience of your new market (their typical interests, average age and gender)?