Exam Name: SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test Questions
- Which position change will potentially lead to a higher traffic boost?
- You are running a brand new website, and are now analyzing your competitor’s website to build your initial keyword list. Choose two optimal scenarios.
- Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
- Which metric indicates how hard it is to rank for a certain keyword in organic search?
- Which report will give you the best idea of how to choose a partner that has the highest chance of bringing you the highest conversion in your target location?
- With the help of the Backlink Gap tool, you can find the list of high authority domains that refer to your competitors but not to you.
- Which metric does the Y axis reflect on the Organic Position Distribution widget in Domain Overview?
- What type of keywords will help you to enrich your website’s semantic core with synonyms and misspellings?
- Which reports deal with the keyword difficulty metric? Choose three answers.
- What is the ‘Destination Sites’ report of Traffic Analytics all about?