Exam Name: SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO Test
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Mobile International and Local SEO Test Questions
- What load speed is recommended for web pages to make the site perform well?
- What should be done to make Site Audit check which pages take more than 1 second to become interactive?
- Site Audit is able to check your AMP pages, which are a great way to improve your mobile SEO.
- Fill in the blanks. The ___ tab in the featured snippet report in the ___ shows ___ where your domain doesn’t rank in featured snippets, but your competitors do.
- Which tool can help you find keywords that generate SERP features that are extremely useful for searches on mobile devices?
- Which tool helps you findpages with missing Hreflang attributes?
- In Position Tracking, you can add up to 10 devices and locations (depending on your subscription) to track your visibility and also specify the search engine for the campaign.
- Choose 1 INCORRECT statement about the Listing Management Tool.
- Which metric in Position Tracking when at 100% shows that the tracked domain, subdomain or URL has the ﬁrst position for every keyword you have set up in a project?
- Which tools help you get better results for local SEO by giving ideas of how to get to local pack? Choose 3 answers.