Exam Name: SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Exam
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/content-marketing-fundamentals-exam
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Exam Questions
- Which SEMrush tool you create new topic ideas to create content with?
- What is a content calendar?
- What should the average length of paragraphs in a blog post be?
- When it comes to optimizing a new blog post, which parts of the content should be optimized?
- What is a great way to make sure your content is seen by your fans, their friends, and your target audience?
- How can you update a piece of content to make it high-quality content? Choose 3 options.
- What is the best way to gain leads from content marketing?
- True or False: Based on the content, consumers can choose one brand over another.
- Who is NOT a member of a content marketing team?
- What is one goal you can accomplish using content marketing?
- How many competitors do you need to have in order to analyze the competition?
- Fill in the blank. Audience research largely consists of understanding the___that your customer faces, and what solutions your business can oﬀer.
- When you’re running a content audit, what is the ﬁrst thing you need to do?