Exam Name: SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/ppc-fundamentals-exam
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush PPC Fundamentals
- How do you get charged with PPC?
- Which is not true about display advertising?
- True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
- Which part of the sales funnel has the most users?
- Which step in the decision making funnel do most people fit in.
- What does tracking performance down a sales funnel enable you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- More sales copy helps sell to users that are:
- How do you get more meaningful statistics without spending more money? Choose 3 correct answers.
- With search advertising, what are advertisers competing with each other for?
- Google Ads hierarchy, from largest to smallest, is:
- What are Google Search Partners?
- The negative exact keyword ‘-[beach chair]’ will exclude the following search term:
- Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- Which two statements are not true about Google Ads Keyword planner?
- True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
- What is the primary metric for determining a winning ad?
- What does PLA stand for?
- True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data feed from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
- Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
- True or false? Frequency capping sets limits on how many times the same person can see an ad.
- How many ad sizes are there on the GDN?
- Which example of display targeting is not one that targets users by content?
- Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- Ads for Universal App Campaigns are created:
- True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs.
- How much budget should you set when launching your universal app campaigns?
- If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
- Which is not an example of a dimension?
- Conversion optimizer works by:
- True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
- True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
- When you have dedicated landing pages, who is the home page meant to serve?
- Which is not a consequence of the situation when you don’t bid on your brand name?
- Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- How should Remarketing lists be segmented? Choose two options.