Exam Name: SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/mobile-seo-exam
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam Questions
- Choose the correct statement about mobile searchers according to Google research.
- When you’re designing content for your site, you should design primarily for desktop screens, then use CSS to adjust what’s on mobile.
- Google’s spiders render your pages because Google wants to crawl your site as humans see it.
- What’s one simple mobile UX code change that will help you get more form conversions?
- Choose 2 correct statements about site load speed.
- What’s better for your business? AMP or PWA?
- Why are AMP sites faster?
- What kinds of businesses need Local SEO?
- Adding your city or location keyword to your meta description helps you rank better for mobile searches.
- What makes your website responsive?