Exam Name: SEMrush Site Audit Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Site Audit Exam Questions
- Which Site Audit report contains the list of unresolved errors?
- Where do you go to see technical improvement change logs?
- Why is it necessary to make scheduled recrawls of your website on a regular basis?
- Which of the following is NOT a correct canonical tag implementation?
- With SEMrush Site Audit, it is possible to crawl a site behind a password protected login.
- When working out a technical strategy how should you categories issues?
- Which is the best way to get rid of a 404 error if a web page moved to another URL?
- Should you use nofollow when internally linking and looking to pass page rank?
- How do you quickly check if all the issues related to redirect loops and 404 errors are fixed?
- What pages should be present in the sitemaps?
- What should you fix first while working on technical SEO?
- Where should your sitemap be referenced?
- Why would you want to slow down your crawl when setting up a site audit?
- What is a canonical tag?
- What is the purpose of an optimized meta description?
- Site Audit flags your web pages as duplicate content due to their URL parameters, which appear when one applies a filter. What should you do in this case?
- What is the rough rule of thumb for the ratio of internal links to your core pages?
- If a page is “Orphaned” what does it mean?
- Which check is NOT related to a security issue?
- What is the purpose of an optimized title tag?
- What issues are the most critical to fix first?
- Where to find a list of your website’s new pages?