Exam Name: SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
Please Note: We tried our best to maintain this site updated to our customers for free. You may even contribute by upgrading brand new questions or present question-answers. You’ll find several questions on our site; it isn’t easy for all of us to assess them regularly. It’s going to be great when you will help us to upgrade the website. Discuss the same Answer submit or page or contact page. We’ll attempt to upgrade the question/answer immediately.
SEMrush Rank Tracking Test Questions
- With a Position Tracking tool you can track root domain, subdomain and URL, but not subfolder. True or false?
- Which metric based on CTR shows a website’s progress in Google’s top 100 for keywords that are currently tracked?
- Which report in Position tracking can help you to determine pages that rank or do not rank for a certain keyword and at the same time pages that rank with a speciﬁc aggregate volume?
- Sensor shows the actual SERP volatility level, which reﬂects the speed of changes in Google search results. What SENSOR score refers to a normal volatility level?
- In what Google positions can you check the popularity of a HTTPS protocol extension by viewing a donut diagram in the Sensor tool? Choose 2 answers.
- Choose 2 correct statements about the Featured Snippets report in the Position Tracking tool.
- True or false? The Ranking distribution report allows you to see the number of keywords in a campaign you and your competitors have in the top 3, top 10, top 20 and top 100 positions.