- activities relative to your defined social media objectives
- reports analyze a team member’s Hootsuite activity (e.g., engagement and publishing) to pull out the metrics that are most valuable to them
- reports feature a built-in ROI calculator that grade your company’s social
- reports provide your colleagues with continuous access to real time data, whenever they want it
- reports include a qualitative analysis report indicating what you should do more of (and less of)
In Hootsuite Analytics, what is an advantage of sharing a report with a colleague rather than sending them a static analytics report?
Hey there, its OnlineCertificationGuide here to help you out in your Journey in the study. So my friend share the site with your friends in case I am helpful to you.