- uses unusual lighting and sound effects.
- is full of interesting transitions and editing techniques.
- includes a pdf attachment with details from the broadcast.
- is short and action packed.
- is longer and repeats key points.
When broadcasting live on social, keep in mind that the best broadcasts are ones that feel like a conversation between brand and viewer. Unlike other forms of social video, you’ll get more views and engagement if your video ________________.
Hey there, its OnlineCertificationGuide here to help you out in your Journey in the study. So my friend share the site with your friends in case I am helpful to you.