- to automatically flag comments that contain keywords that you’ve pre-defined in your YouTube settings
- to view analytics on your YouTube channel and videos
- to limit the number of videos shown in a stream (per 24 hours) to below the threshold you define.
- to vet incoming comments on your channel or specific videos by approving or deleting them
- to curate unoffensive video content that will resonate with the broadest possible cross-section of your audience
Hey there, its OnlineCertificationGuide here to help you out in your Journey in the study. So my friend share the site with your friends in case I am helpful to you.