Which tools would you use to help out a local client? Pick 6 options.
- Position Tracking — to track their rankings down to neighborhood level and discover local competitors
- CPC Map — to obtain city-level average CPC rates in their industry
- Listing Management — to make sure their local listings are consistent and up to date
- On-page SEO checker — to optimize URLs based on top 10 SERP results for their city
- SEO content template — to create a new piece of content that would rank well in the chosen city
- Topic Research — to gather city-specific ideas for a content campaign
- Keyword Magic Tool — to discover local keywords
- Traffic Analytics — to check how much traffic they get from a specific city.
Hey there, its OnlineCertificationGuide here to help you out in your Journey in the study. So my friend share the site with your friends in case I am helpful to you.