- To prevent all of your content data from being stored in the same place.
- To allow for more accurate social media budgeting projections.
- To more easily track the ROI of your social media content program.
- To make keeping track of ad spend and budgeting easier and more efficient.
- To more easily identify the tools and vendors that will need to be engaged.
- To allow yourself flexibility to accommodate new social media trends that might appear unexpectedly.
With respect to content calendar for social media, why is it a best practice to keep a larger monthly calendar with general information about upcoming launches and big events that impact your content strategy, as well as a detailed weekly calendar with specific copy and assets?
Hey there, its OnlineCertificationGuide here to help you out in your Journey in the study. So my friend share the site with your friends in case I am helpful to you.